Friday, January 3, 2020

I'm LARESIO (Really Sure) You Gonna Love This @Tadlak, Los Baños



Recently I've been in Marikina for our Christmas Eve and now

Twas a great Christmas Break and someone made it greater! 😊
Thank You so much!

I got to show you a great attraction for those tourist coming from all places wants to go to Laguna, I want to highlight this resort as one of the best and somehow most unique resort lemme tell you why later... 



Laresio!- Laresio!! - Laresio!!!
Shorten for Laguna Residential Resort, founded in the year 2015. 
 🤔 Is it really 2015? Lemme check...

Few seconds later... 

Yeah! I'm right it's 2015 but its story began in the year 2013




So what is Laresio? Well, one of the far most unique resort I've seen and been. Let me show you what they got, come with me and let me LareSHOW you what they got.

FIRST! THE ENTRANCE



So I'm LareSURE that you won't missed this coz even the locals know where it is. This is the outside, the gates are wide open, really wide open! You know the saying when another door closes a new door opens? Well here their door never closes, when I say never closes I didn't mean literally, like you have a room and it doesn't closes. Lemme tell you why, they're open 365 days or 366 days if leap year 24/7. Surprised? Well, I was also surprised.



 So let's go to the reception to get some tickets and to have our rooms. A little selfie would do me a bit and this is the entrance of the reception. 


So~ this is the the reception area, well it's Christmas that's why there's some Christmas decor. They have very accommodating staffs, to be honest the best part here is the weighing scale for me hahaha 😂 


They also have nicknacks, shirts, balls, hehehe balls... Uhmmm floaters, certificates, and still the weighing scale. I noticed that I gained 3 kg that day so that sucks! 



So this is the door going to the fun of the resort, so lemme show you our first stop but wait I wanted to show this reminder to you all. You'll notice this big post on the wall so you guys can read it again. 


So first srop is the... 


So this is the viee of the pool park... 
We have a wall for climbing which I didn't bother doing so because I ain't that strong plus it's slippery. 



This is the whole pool... 
Which also has a big screen for movies UwU. 


They have swings, and definitely I love them because brings me back through my childhood days when playing at our playground and I flew away from the swing hahaha 😂 that was a bad idea. 



They have hammock to relax on hahaha speaking of hammocks we use to wrapped ourselves in this and swing til we spin hahaha ittwas all fun and games til someone gets hurt but still we'll laugh first of course hahaha 😂. 



They also have a vine swing handle that made my belly curd for a bit and As I got used to it I feel like Tarzan... By the way, They have a warning once you swing you must let go because if you swing back you might hit your back literally. It's just like a relationship, you need to let go of him or her because you will just hurt yourself... Ouch!? 

So let's go to the next pool



So this is the Hot Spring for those oldies and oldies at soul, the hot spring perfect for those back pain, neck pain, knee pain or basically pain, speaking of  hot spring there's this kid who thought it was cold and jumped right in the waters LoLs I was gagging hahahaha 😂. Tho that was dangerous. I'll explain next time why. 


This is the tavern++ I'll be having a separate review on the place and the food at my other blog. 


So it's open air obviously but let's go to the other. 

Last pool is this..

 
So this is the last, where I'm stadind at the stage which means this can be a party pool with cabanas at the left which is this 👇 


So this is a cabana, I feel the spelling is wrong... 🤔 I'm sure is cabana. Cabananananana uhm nana? 


This is the lake itself, the alligator 🐊 lake, why alligator lake? Because the shape of the rocks that surrounds the lake is shape like an alligator. This what makes Laresio unique for me, because it's the first resort I've ever been that incorporates the lake as their play wet spots. A fact from the locals, there are giant fishes under the lake and there aren't any 🐊 because it is just the shape. 



Let's get to the lake but wait I forgot about two things

ONE


The wall climb, I didn't went through this because I skipped it and it tires my arms very fast and might I get spasms if I went to the water. 

TWO


The zip line
 so I'm geared up, since wall climing is tiring they have to road to heaven... Nah just kidding just an easy road hahaha but it's so incline (hyperbole inserted) 


So that's our point A. 

How was the zip line? 
You go try it for yourself. 

What should you expect? 
Well basically just have fun, scream your excitement like me, laugh and enjoy the momentary speed viewing of the place, feel the dapple winds onto your face. 

Let's go back in the waters. 



Look at the coconut 🥥 the tree of LYF!!! 


This is the view from the 32 feet drop diving board. Astonishing isn't? 



This is the slide one of the best plays here. Thrilling it is but better than the other one. 

This is the Vine Swing
There's a saying that you must let go to avoid hurting yourself. And that applies here! Why!? You might hit the flatform going back.

Awooooot!!! 



PS they have a bar so you guys can booze here. 



This is the room that we got and this is also the biggest room they got hahaaha 😂 it can hold 17 people plus there's more



The terrace of coarse 
They have a table and a comfort cushion or bean bag, they also have... 



Refrigerator, water dispenser... 




A sink and a stove... 



A bathroom, sink, toilet with bidet, and shower head surprise... Of course I won't tell you why the surprise... Hahaha 😂 well I was the one who was surprised. 



And especially a videoke, awooot!!! We Filipinos love to sing even I can't sing hahahah 😂 I'm "sintunado" (out of tune) so that sucks as well



Look at the time I must get going to the other part of the resort, the archery range and soon to be Glamping place... 

Btw they don't have corkage fee sooo "ALAM NA~" (You Know~) 


I'll catch up with you guys more. 

For more photos you could check out this LINK

For about the resort and it's packages click HERE

For Bookings 


How to go to Laresio?

Ride a bus going Sta. Cruz, Laguna for which it is bound to cross Los Banos and ask the driver to drop you to Bagong Kalsada. You will see a 7 Eleven on your left side, a sign to descend.

Going fare ranging P100-150 
You students like me bring y'all ID discounts are fun. 

So... 
From 7 Eleven, ride a tricycle going to Laresio Lakeside Resort the locals know that place I tell you.

 
Terminal : Cubao/Alabang
First trip : 3:30 AM
Last trip : 10:30 PM

Terminal : Kamias/Cubao/Buendia
First trip : 2 AM
Last trip : 9 PM
HM Transport

Your


 Note that bus leaves every hour depending on the number of passengers















No comments:

Post a Comment