Sunday, December 18, 2016

My Mom's First Very Merry UBP Christmas

Image may contain: 17 people, people smiling, people standing
These are the lovely people of United Bloggers Ph
Events made my mom live her life that she forgot - A Happy Life. There she met good people. I was just 8 years old when she began to attend events... Her first friend was Ate Bea. It took my mom a very long time to be opened for friendship but Ate Bea never gave up befriending her... Ate Bea taught my mom that it is ok... Then she got more friends... Then she began blogging this year and blogging made her gain confidence and more of friends that she could feel belonged.

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing
Left to Right: Tita Bette, Tita Yvonne, my mom and Tita Adae

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor
My mom as she posed with these prizes Tita Adae and the generous people prepared for us 

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and indoor
An event would never be an event for my mom without a selfie.

Tita Bette got her invited to attend the United Bloggers Ph. It was her first Christmas Party out of her work. before hand, she was like oh so excited to figure out what she was going to wear. Tita Adae was very kind of have me attend the party too. It was last November 30, 2016 at Y2 Hotel in Makati City. The hotel was so nice. I like going to hotel. I like the elevator. And when we got to our room, the place was so spaciously clean and nice with the Ying Yang theme and Anime character painted on the wall. Thanks alot Herbalife Ph for giving us the awesome experience in this hotel. I and my  mom got to pick up water from AquaBest. Tita Adae got car covered. It was fun to help in preparing for the party like of having those balloons puff one by one. I had fun sharing my time with Abby too.

No automatic alt text available.
She won this goodies from La Chica Manila... and she is loving it now...
Image may contain: 3 people, people standing
As she won a Gift Certificate worth 1k  she was jumping for joy!
Image may contain: food and indoor
We had over whelming food! Thank you Lord for these soulful comfort food!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, pool
This perfect shot is courtesy of Tita Bette. She is really a pro of capturing such moment of happiness.


One by one bloggers from different kind of genre came and they were really fun to be with. They were all in Hawaiian theme costumed except for my mom... my mom's costume was an epic failed for her but I said it was fine. My mom got a glimpse of Facebook live but sadly our Wi-Fi connection failed in this hotel. Tita Adae asked everyone to join the online contest of posting everything under the sun here in our party. The internet sucks in the hotel and so the Facebook Live of my mom was an epic failed. Hahahahah! But we all have a good laugh! There were lots of people who helped us to make my mom's first Very Merry Christmas came true. Herbalife, La Chica Manila, Intiende Salon, AquaBest, PhilCare, TanduayRhum and more... Tita Adae and her whole family really made everything so cool and awesome for everyone of us.... My mom loved the Johari's Window's activity where people would write something on the paper posted on their back. They didn't know who were writing and that was freaking annoying! After it was done, each shared what words they have received from the others... both positive and negative. They had fun sharing their true selves and explaining too why they were like this and that. a lot of raffle prizes were given. My mom had La Chica goodies and Intiende Salon Gift Ceritificate. She was jumping for joy every time she was called. She was also asked to performed with Tita cherry as she sang "Prize Tag." She got a chocolate bar for and exchange gift which she generously shared with others. A lot of food were also served. Tita Lani's Yema Cake was a winner to me!
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, night and outdoor
She was the happiest here. She was dancing and singing and jumping... Who cares! hahahha!Another best picture from Tita Bette

After the party, we were allowed to go for a swim. The sky was bright and the pool was cool. overlooking the tall skyscrapers and busy streets of Makati. It was really a good time to have a dip together with all the kindest Titas and Titos I have met.

Image may contain: 2 people, indoor
Nighty night... sleepy heads on this comfy bed. :)

I never seen my mom so happy to be herself. Believe it or not when she got into blogging world, she never thought that she would find good people who would not only help her to find true self but also accept her with no questions asked... And this was really a Very Merry Christmas to Us! Thank you for making my mom the happiest!

-Justin



No comments:

Post a Comment