Sunday, December 18, 2016

When Start Hope Begins A Spark in Our Hearts

My mom would always be lucky to be invited to whatever she wished in her heart and one of this is the be one of the 10 bloggers would were very fortunate to be in partner with Start Hope last December  3, 2016
at Shangrila, Mandaluyong City Manila showcasing StART Hope's first ever art exhibit by their very own home-schooled students ranging from seven to 15 years old from their Homeschool@Alabang and Homeschool@Valle Verde for the main purpose of pursuing HOPE for the HOPELESS.

As the prepare for their first exhibit's launch on January 7, 2017 at Kanto Art-Run Space, @nd Floor, Makati Cinema Square, Makati, they have partner with us for better promotion of the event and we are very glad to be part of this very hopeful event for every child like me.

The Cause

In partnership with the Rotary Club District, they aim to spark hope for the children of Wishes of Aid and Limbs for Kids (WALK), Inc which the main beneficiary is Nice So.

The Artists

Nice So  is a very talented young artist who was diagnosed with Lupus when she was in grade school. even though she has this incurable disease, still she would extend anything to other kids who also have lupus and other incurable disease. Together with her is Nino Hernandez, an international and local contemporary artist and Ginger de Guia, a professional calligraphist, who colors for a purpose. There would also be Waby Liberia, a fellow artist who make her art debut.

My mom saw a spark of hope for my cousin who has been suffering for Steve Johnson Syndrome for a year now. Such good start for him as she hopes to make him interested in such home schooling full of hope and fun recognizing talents from anywhere and from anyone especially for like him. My mom is also asking me if i would prepare home school because inspite of  me being always on top of the grade school level I would always encounter problems with my teachers because of my hair which I use to cover my head scar from a freak accident that they never understand. When they can't do anything about my hair, they would go indirectly bully me. StART Hope is not only for those who have incurable disease. It is for everyone who are having such problem in regular schooling. I am thinking a lot if I would say yes for this but for now I would like to see my cousin smiling as he becomes a part of StART Hope

Here are some pictures of the StART Hope Event.

No automatic alt text available.
Such amazing thing to start with is color our world with peace in the most artistic chaotic way.


Image may contain: 4 people
My mom and other fellow bloggers as we wanted for the program to start

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing
You would love to see and hear them speak as these young Masters of Ceremony gave us the warmest details of what we are in partner with.
Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting
The candid picture of the three masters you should have as mentors.
Image may contain: one or more people and indoor
We got our chance to make our own art in our own tote bag.
- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment