Friday, May 5, 2017

That Gapalooza! - A Fundr Fest Gift


It was so nice to be able to be included to be one of the media/press bloggers to be invited to one of the most awaited event in Quezon City by FUNDR. But then, I was sick that time and so I had my good sissy Jhoannie Fernandez to come on behalf of me. No buts she got me covered by then. an so here are some of the highlights that you should know about that certain night... That GAPALOOZA night.

My sissy, Jhoannie, together with her hubby Jerome went their by 3pm as I told them to do so... That sweet hearts were toured around the place where the magic of T-shirt printing happens... Costum Thread Fundr got you cover in case you have some ideas you wanted on your T-Shirt...

As they say on their post on their Facebook Account last May 2

"As you handle the creation and promotion of your shirt designs, Fundr, on the other hand, takes care of the fulfillment. We want your fans and customers to be delighted with every purchase! Thus, all shirt designs are printed through DTG (Direct to Garment) - the latest technology in fabric printing flexible for multi-color, gradient and photographic artworks that silkscreen may not be capable of."

Here are some pictures of what they are really doing on your T-shirt.















This machines and awesome people at work on the above pictures give you the magic on your shirt. Give yourself something to do with them... I promise that would be one of the greatest thing you would ever do in your life. And for example of like this





After the tour, they had my sissy nnd everyone else there enjoyed the night with lots of overloaded happiness. And here are some pictures to prove how awesome that night was with FUNDR.























Thank you very much for this night of fun and laughter and free things and everything... My sissy Jhoannie and Jerome said they really had fun with you filled with music and sharing of blessings to everyone...

Want to know more about FUNDR??? Visit

www.fundr.ph

or their facebook page at

https://www.facebook.com/FundrPH/

I will not miss your next shared blessing for sure!

--Rissa




No comments:

Post a Comment