Monday, June 18, 2018

The Salad Bar - Something Healthy to Crave About

The restaurants are full housed during holidays and we got to be at the FOOD CHOICES in Glorietta... I get picky when it comes to fast food servings... Especially when it's pre made and all they have to do is to put everything inside the microwave... Something at the FOOD CHOICES had me jumped! Recently I was asked by the Division Schools' nurse to look after my health... And so the answer is THE SALAD BAR! They have the everything I need to be healthy... Both veggies and fruits! And what is more awesome about this is that I CAN CREATE MY OWN SALAD THE WAY I LIKE IT. There is this variety of healthy choices you can have for your salad... As i was instructed by the D.O. nurse, I should eat more of fruits... And as a good example to my kid I had everything without any syrup or condensed milk on it... My son as a picky eater had that more of veggies, eggs and tuna salad drizzled with thousand islands... I am so happy he got to eat alot of veggies... And he finished the whole serving...



This is the most healthy mom and son eating adventure we had... We got to eat well and really felt great after finishing everything...


What is more awesome about THE SALAD BAR is its only 30 pesos per 100g. They have this square tub about two inches deep with a cover for on the go... The salad lady is also great... She prepares everything in a very clean way and she is very happy to adress all our concern on how should we do everything... 


I am so lucky to discover this through Sir Mike and Sir Migs' invitation... Because from now on we will go here and have a healthy eating habit of having salad instead of burgers and fries... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment