Wednesday, May 15, 2019

BEKO Philippines Mom's Outing

Being a mom... Well it is kinda tough for me as a single mom of a kid who have a very special need. (it is a secret... Hihihihi)... Some times please pardon me, I need some break from being a mom... It is not that I want to paint the town red but just have a Mom's Day Out... Thats All... 

Beko Ph got me covered of all I wanted for a day off or out...

Last May 10, 2019 Beko Ph gave a wonderful Day for Mothers out there... As in Wow! They got everything I want for a day...

1. Pampering time! Well I was very eager to be tutored and have my me time in just 10-15 minutes by Ms. Mayette... At First... Ms. Mayette had her mommy model transformed into a chic mom... i am one of those mom who like loud colors but Ms. Mayette taughte that you dont have to wear too much make up or wear lpud colors to be beautiful... It saves time and for on the go mom like me LESSER IS BETTER...

2. OH MY OH MY!!! As a single hungry mom I was like drooling on Chef Gerick's Pasta... I was in a star struck mode but when the aroma of basil kicks on my senses I asked questions about it... I love basils... I grow lots of it... But the thing is that... I dobt really know how to use basil to its full potential..

 Well Chef Gerick have every answer... I love him as he look straight to my eyes when he talked about it... 

With the use of bekoph, everything is easy in the kitchen...

Beko’s innovative features, carried by their washers, refrigerators, and ovens, not only offer solutions that boost productivity and efficiency but also, pays tribute to the incomparable qualities of mothers.

This is what we had for the third and last part of the Mom's Day Out! As for what BEKO Ph has to offer here are the following

Washers

Some mothers prefer hand washing their clothes than rely on washers during laundry days – which most often fall on weekends. However, the hours spent on individual treatment of clothes cost too much time and energy.

This is the reason why Beko innovated technologies in their washers that can closely match a mother’s perseverance and dedication to tackle a large pile of laundries quickly, while still providing comfort.

Mothers can diminish the time it takes to finish a week’s worth of dirty clothes by properly sorting it and washing it with Beko Frontload Washers. It has “Xpress Super Short” a 14-minute cycle that is suitable for lightly soiled small load of laundry up to 2kg. With a full load of laundry, “Daily Express” will finish the job in just 28 minutes cycle at 30⁰C; while the “GentleCare 20⁰™” copies the tender hands of a mother to lightly yet effectively wash delicate clothes; all of this special wash programs and more in just one machine.

Refrigerators

Meanwhile, the technologies of Beko refrigerators manage the right conditions to maintain the qualities of fresh food for longer period, similar to how a mother upholds the sanctuary of her household.

Beko’s “Everfresh+®” in their refrigerators’ special crisper compartment preserves the storage life of fruits and vegetables by controlling the precise humidity, reducing condensation and minimizing temperature variations inside so fruit and vegetables stay crisp and fresher up to 30days; while “Active Fresh Blue Light™” technologies protects the Vitamin C intensity keeping its natural flavor and nutrition intact. It is almost like having a greenhouse inside the fridge which continues the process of photosynthesis on fruit and vegetables which preserves it 30% better compared to a standard crisper.   

The refrigerator also has the benefit of “NeoFrost Dual Cooling System” that ensures even cooling inside the fridge compartment and no air transfers between fridge and freezer compartments, thus prevents cross contamination of food causing spoilage and foul odor.

Increasing the storage time of fresh produce giving them the freedom to store more to lessens the frequency of their travel to fresh market. This also releases them from pressure of immediately using all the available ingredients for dishes. This way, mothers can enjoy using their natural culinary creativity to spin new versions of favorite dishes.

Ovens

can look forward to an exciting cooking appliance that Beko would soon be launching in the Philippines in the coming months.  This will help save their time spent in cooking and give them more “me” time.

With its technology, “Split and Cook,” the ovens mimic the multitasking capabilities of mothers by providing more spaces to cook two different meals with different temperature needs and durations at the same time in one single cavity oven. This Free Standing Cooker’s top stove uses gas while the bottom oven is electric, with two fans at the back to provide accurate cooking results.

While multiple dishes are being cooked at the same time, moms can find time to chat with other family members about daily matters. Once their signature recipes are done and about to be served, the conversations can continue into the right atmosphere for family dialogue - the kitchen table.

Beko Philippines knows m mothers like me deserve and they made everything easy breezy... I a very thankful of my first Moms' Day Out... Next Beko Ph Moms' Day Out I will see to it to but that refrigerator that can make my veggies last for 15 days or more in its freshness... I love the discounts they give us!

Feel free to check out tue pictures I had that day with BEKO PHILIPPINES...

No comments:

Post a Comment