Friday, May 24, 2019

Mom at Leonardas

One of the things i am really greatful is having artisan coffee while I write an article... I dont really like it warm... Which of course makes it acidic.... It had taken toll of my health... Recently I was diagnose if this illness at it was link to acidic coffee... I was like falling into pieces...

Then South Eats TV gave me a wonderful opportunity to enjoy coffee without the ACID which is called SYPHOON COFFEE... Syphoon coffee is adopted from how do Germans make their coffee with a touch and twist of Filipino hospitality and warm smile serving it with their finest skillls in making coffee

It is so good! ... and what is more amazing is that it is NONE ACIDIC COFFEE... As wow thankful! I had the chance to enjoy it with the FAMOUS BUCO CREAMPIE crafted personally by Ms. Aileen of the Leonardas Restaurant and Leonardas Brew... Then i had the bonus dessert! The Mango Mantecado! Oh my! Sorry Mango Graham this one is a winner for me!

Syphoon Coffee is prepared using a peculiarly interesting way... It was my first time to witness such way of making coffee... Very entertaining and most of all very educating...

which made it non acidic... And indeed! It is not really acidic.. I didnt have tummy aches! Even if i had consumed this super aromatic and flavourful coffee cold... (i will love this also in iced coffee)

For the rating well it is perfect for me 10/10... You can avail this awesome artisan coffee for 220 for their promo... Isn't that amazing!

The BUCO CREAMPIE is a champion dessert! Perfect for Syphoon coffee while i imagine myself having a good coffee afternoon in a Victorian Theme afternoon... The BUCO CREAMPIE is so moist... creamy... silky smooth as you have half spoon... You will have a whole spoonful of it... The BUCO is not that over powering like in macaroons or BUKO pies... It is just perfect! Well as Ms. BELEN of the Leonardas Restaurant said this BUCO CREAMPIE is made by none other than Ms. Aileen, herself... HOMEMAID! She said Ms. Aileen will never serve anything that will not go passing the quality control... That is one of the secret indeed... Homemaid Love with really 100% care for each one of us who will have a slice if it... This dessert is just 90php... And for the whole pie cut into 8 parts it is 450php only... I assure you that this is the best pasalubong you can bring home too...

Mango Mantecado is a BONUS DESSERT! Wow talaga! Ms. Belen said she hand pick each of the mangoes... She knows well how to pick the sweetest with the best quality of mangoes and others for the the Leonardas Restaurant... The vanilla ice cream is so smooth, creamy, and not that sweet for me which very much perfect in combination

Mango Mantecado is 180Php but it is a huge serving indeed! It is so worth it...I was very much amazed how Leonardas Restaurant crafted everything in transition from hot to cold... Very much of a sublime of everything...

About the LEONARDAS RESTAURANT...

Leonardas Restaurant is just along Tagaytay Road... In Silang Cavite... It is very easy to spot because it has this signage of LEONARDAS RESTAURANT... It is about 20mins away from NUVALI... And just a fare of 20php in a jeepney ride it is so worth to come in LEONARDAS RESTAURANT. The place is like a wonderland for folk who are into elegant things from the vintage era... Everything can be bought even the cups and saucers that you want to have your SYPHOON COFFEE...  

I really wish mama is still alive... She will love this place and I really would bet that she will loved most the food they serve here... I repeat TGIS PLACE IS A WONDERLAND... EVERYTHING IS ON SALE! Please take a look of the pictures we have below I bet you will be as curious as a cat to visit this place and try thier SYPHOON COFFEE, CREAMPIE AND MANGO MANTECADO... And others too... Perfect for a stop over that you will come over and over again...

They also have a pasalubong store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment