Sunday, July 9, 2017

My CBTL FAMILY DAY



As a teacher I only have Saturday and Sunday to be with my family and friends. Belle De Jour Power Planner gives me all the perks that I need to have them every weekends.

This day was special because I had everybody enjoyed what I and my son are enjoying all these years with CBTL and these pictures tell story of how they bring happiness even just for a day.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, coffee cup and drink
Having a free cake of your choice was a big hit for my family and friends with the minimum purchase of 500.00. I got 4 planners (yes i am a BDJ planner holder and hoarder) Therefore I got 2 free cake! What else I really loved most #blueberry.
Image may contain: people sitting, food and indoor
They were so amazed of the perks I am sharing with them... :)
Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people sitting
Purchasing 2 ice blendeds was an awesome experience! I got 1 for free and it was really awesome TIPID thing!

Image may contain: drink
Getting a free latte! It was like a 50% Off! B1 T1 deal
Image may contain: indoor
CTBL gives me the right knd of quality food and time to my kid most. I am really thankful for this that you have coupons and perks in BDJ planner



No comments:

Post a Comment