Saturday, July 1, 2017

Yoshinoya - Something beyond My Japanese Dining Experience

I am always blessed with few good friends... They are very few but really good friends... and that includes my good friend Cha Sy. I was so happy that time when she personally invited me and my son (who... which was not available) in one of the most prestigious and most awaited event in the Philippines - The Ms. Earth 2017 as they go around the most awesome place here in Manila. One of these is in the Yoshinoya.

No automatic alt text available.

Yoshinoya is one of the popular Japanese Fast Food and is said to be the largest chain of gyudon restaurant. Its motto is "Tasty, low-priced, and quick". 

Image may contain: food

This was my first time to visit this Japanese fast food restaurant. I was too early for the event that day by 2:30pm. But even without anything to order or saying of something, they welcome me with such sweetness and ask me where do I want to sit. And when my other fellow social colleagues arrived, they served us such mouthwatering kani salad with sweet and tangy mango bits drizzled with rich and creamy Japanese mayonnaise and their famous red tea. after that salad we were asked if there is something we would like to have on our table... I said, "I am not yet familiar of what you have... My I have the best on your menu...  as in please surprise me..."

Image may contain: food

They got me this in less than 10 minutes... That was really fast!

Image may contain: food

The verdict? This is really something that you would  not expect in a fast food restaurant... THIS IS REALLY SOMETHING BEYOND IT... The meat they served was really full of flavor... tender... the the overall rating was really something you can have in a fine dine in restaurant... (Yes, I do go to fine dine in restaurant you may think I am going crazy but actually they almost the same distinct flavor.) The vegetable  served on my plate was cooked right... (I could really live eating this side dish eating this)... The ebi tempura was good but I love the beef one most!

Image may contain: food

Next to this was a bowl of ramen... It was huge! I think it is good for 3 persons... the noodles is something you can compare to an expensive ramen triple the price. The whole bowl of beef, corn kernels, egg and more was a real comfort food for me... You should have this when you are not feeling well... It is a good comforting indeed!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people eating, people sitting, food and indoor

This is really something beyond my Japanese Dining Experience that really made my day... I would really... definitely going to comeback again in here and when I comeback, I would have my family with me... have then convince that in Yoshinoya you can have that quick... tasty Japanese thingy in a low price... very much favorable for everyone indeed!

--Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment