Saturday, July 8, 2017

That Scrumptious Paellas - The Ditto's Paellas

This was the first time that I had seen such watering paella in my life! 

And this was from Ditto!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and food

Eduardo "Ditto" Lesaca got his recipes from his grandfather from his mother, "Carmen". And so it means that every paella that he cooks is not a commercial thing. He wants us to have the best paellas that they had been enjoying  in their  family for years... We are talking about "sharing such wonderful blessings through these comfort food.... soul food. With such everything on them that you really want to have in a paella serving, these are really soul food!

No automatic alt text available.

Ditto's Paella Valenciana
His Paella Valenciana is something that you should have on your table when you have your family gathering day. It is not the typical Valenciana that you have in restaurants . Expect lots of prawns, squids, chicken, chorizo together with that hefty flavorful rice and vegetables. If you hate burned rice in your Valenciana, I am pretty sure this one is going to be a hit on your taste bud. Best to have this with a red wine by your side.

Image may contain: food

Ditto's Negra
I love this! I really had fun having this! It got lots of chunks of squids and prawns, which are my favorite. The chorizo slices in it balance everything when you have them with a serving of his special sauce. It was one of the most amazing rice dishes I ever had. (except from my mom's of course) 

Image may contain: food

I had that fortunate moment to be included in such lovely night to taste Eduardo "Ditto" Lesaca's Paellas and  I want you to have that kind of feast too together with your loved ones. And so I suggest that you should try them too. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, indoor

And here is his number:  + 6318 9634886

Place your order now! I guarantee that you won't regret this!

No comments:

Post a Comment