Friday, December 22, 2017

That One Gorgeous Beach – CAMAYA

Image may contain: sky, ocean, cloud, outdoor, nature and water

You have to be here to know all of what I have written in here and real and definitely a one of a kind thing that you should have before hitting other beaches beyond Luzon.
I have few good friends and having Bette as a friend is a real blessing. She had us come to CAMAYA for a day tour of the place. I thought that it was just one of those beaches around that I have been but CAMAYA is one gorgeous beach in which you would utter within your inner peace of mind , “ I WANT TO LIVE HERE….”

Image may contain: people sitting

Image may contain: sky, cloud, ocean, mountain, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky, outdoor, water and nature

Image may contain: sky, bridge, outdoor and water

We hit the road as early as 5 in the  morning just to be there right on time our fast boating experience… I was my first time to ride a fast boat and it was luxurious for me. The ride was very smooth and very fast indeed. The amenities of the boat or yacht were good enough to cater every need you have. I love the comfort room- very clean and really cool to do your personal things…  
When we reached the CAMAYA … well I was wowed! The greeneries around the white sand beaches with deep blue sea as sparkles blind me from the port… Oh yes! The water sparkles… shimmers… as the sun shines. Huge birds were flying in exhibition. It was my first time to see such huge birds hanging around the crowd of people at the beach.  In Manila this birds would be part of the museum when they get lost there… heheheh…

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, pool, swimming and outdoor

The floating port  was one awesome thing there…  I get to have my own baby swings as I walk the aisle.  The man made side bridges was a great thing to… every step is actually going to be an appreciated one.

Image may contain: 2 people, pool, swimming, sky, outdoor and nature

We were catered by Jason. He is one of the humble staff who had toured us around the whole place. The place would have a developing 18 hole golf course with man-made lake.  Next is the residences area where the whole paradise could be overlooking the minute you wake up.  The pool is definitely a must try! Jason said that the infinity pool is a mystical and at the same time magical because of  the water is from the nature itself.  We are talking about healing water from the mountain here…  And the last one is the beach. As in wow! Very , very, very gorgeous indeed! The white sand with some sea creatures or dwellers walking along with you… The clear bluish sea teeming with lots of fishes and alive creatures…. Ad as I sat there the warm breeze kissed my cheeks and the coldness of the water embraced me… On my day there, it was perfect enough to see huge birds diving magnificently as they get there free fresh lunch by the seashore…

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, sky, mountain, beach, ocean, outdoor, nature and closeup

Image may contain: 1 person, sky, ocean, outdoor, closeup and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor, closeup and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, outdoor and closeup

And for more details… here are some pictures how beautiful the place is…

My next trip here is the night tour… I want to see the fire dance and be serenade by the soft reggae music… I can’t wait for that time comes…

No comments:

Post a Comment