Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Art of Gift Giving in Zoomanity

It was my first time to go to somewhere in Pampanga and this was definitely one of the few things I would really treasure and will do every year in my life. I and my mom were two of the few bloggers who were invited to celebrate Sir Robert Yupangco’s birthday with our native Aetas . For all we know Sir Robert is the CEP of Zoomanity Group, one of the leading companies in the theme park industry, who which has been featured in certain magazines and newspaper of dreaming the impossible but made then possible.  That they he decided to give and sharing back the blessings and happiness to the less fortunate children of Pampanga in his theme parks there at Zoocobia Fun Zoo, Clark and Zoobic Safari, Subic last December 9, 2017 as they believe that share is a part of their social responsibilities in cooperating with the promoting of their advocacy  - 4 – E’s ( Education, Environmental Conservation, Exhibit and Entertainment )
I am so happy to be a part of this advocacy. Listening to the man behind this huge success of what he had done, had been doing and will be doing made me sit with him the whole time as had spoken a lot of words of wisdom that one youth like me should ponder and keep in mind. ( I want to be like him someday) As a kid, I want to grow up like looking after what Sir Robert had envisioned of for our country.
The time of gift giving… I liked what this whole moment of giving and assisting them. Those smiles of the children as I gave them food, gifts and even just a piece of straw… I would really love to be with them every year with Sir Robert.  I told Sir Robert that I want to volunteer to take good care of the animal this summer and starting January and will a piggy bank where I can put my savings for the children for the next year’s gift giving. I want to share something from my own as Sir Robert is doing for them.
As for some more details… Here are some pictures  of genuine sharing of blessings to everyone.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, selfie, sunglasses and closeup
On our way to Pampanga!


Image may contain: 3 people, people standing
My mom having fun modelling the gifts for the children
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing
I got the chance to have him in person... So good looking smell like buko pandan 
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing
We can sure become pals!
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting
Sir Robert taking charge of everything. Oh boy I didn't mind the rides and the animals sight seeing because I am more interested in gaining good advice and knowledge from him 
Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting
Gracing the pages of that magazine is Sir Robert with his tiger...
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, crowd and outdoor
My mom taking a good selfie with the kids
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and wedding
Awesome kid showing her moves
Image may contain: 2 people
All Sir Robert is asking is for them to be happy this season
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, indoor
Adorable children... 
Image may contain: 2 people, eyeglasses and closeup
I wouldn't trade anything else that day for my mom, Sir Robert d the rest of the children. My mom is right. It is more rewarding to help and be in an event with with such  genuine purpose
If ever  would like to give something for them too please, contact www.zoomanity.com.ph or feel free to go to any Zoomanity Parks... anything will be much more appreciated :)

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment