Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Open City – MNLBNL2018 (The Press Launch )




I told my son that I would bring him to Intramuros. I tell him stories every now and then my memorable tings in Intramuros and how beautiful the Open City is…. One time we had a glimpse of some places in Inramuros but I think what I have done is not enough to make my kid understand the true soul of Intramuros.  I and my son were very fortunate in taking part of having to experience and understand a few of Intramuros’ pure soul through our good friend Bette and Sir John.  It was held at Henry’s Hotel in Pasay Ciy… It was such a wonderful place to be with on how our history could be understand and appreciate before we could take part in the certain moment of Intramuros.  Carlos… Ahhh… The amazing Carlos who I only have seen in the televiosn catering and nurturing the Filipinos as well as the Foreign who were willing to understand and be amazed by the beauty and richness and our history in Intramuros. Carlos… of all the people that I have watched for any visual presentation, he made my jaw dropped… He is awesomely perfect as he had us feed with such gorgeous knowledge about Intramuros and the history of our country. I almost jerk a tear when I saw my kid listening with that very curious face to learn more of the richness of the Open City… And so what is this all about???




– Manila Beinnale Open City 2018

Manila… preferably Intramuros is somewhat  developing yet our culture and and few legends of history are slowly being destroyed because of some uncanny and carelessness   of none other but our own countrymen… the sarcasm of Manila yesterday and today is the huge slap on our face as we deliberately taking no care at all in the issues of deteriorating Manila… AND WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS…
Through music, arts and other things that will signify and cultural Filipino heirlooms, Manila Beinnale wishes for not only us, Filipinos but as well as the foreigners who would like to take part in making huge dream of preserving our Open City more for our future sons and daughters

Mark your calendar in February 2018, where they will showcase wide variety of events and shows that will surely make you feel that it’s all worth to see and be there in person to witness such wonderful things in The Open City 2018 that you will surely won’t regret at all. 

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing, drink and indoor
That is one sweet moment I would cherish forever... knowing my kid is as curious as a cat learning how rich is our history outside the for corners of his classroom.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, eyeglasses and indoor
My kid with Carlos... boy he loves Carlos indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment