Saturday, February 16, 2019

Thankful for a ThanksGiving - THE UPB 3rd BLESSED YEAR TOGETHER

Our third year of Thanksgiving is indeed a real deal of blessings with full of surprises and roller coaster of emotions and prizes. I am very lucky to be one of the UPB and we are in our third year now!!! Hooray for 3 years of fruitfulness and genuine camaraderie and loving friendships!!!

This thanksgiving is the most memorable for me because I got to see who were the people around me who would really appreciate for being me even I don't have anything to offer but myself... and only myself alone....

Last February 8 and 9, 2019 we got to have our third thanksgiving at the LIFEPLACE RETREAT CENTER and EVENT at Alfonso, Cavite... The place is really somewhere but really worth of the travel and the adventure time with your family!

I was so blessed last year because I got to see my kid alive today after being critical for 48 hours due to dengue... And so I shared my blessings by means of giving worth 6k worth of Gift Certificates of Fitness Gourmet Weekly/Monthly Plan meals for all cases and classes of professional dietary calorie intake... 

We had a tropical themed thanksgiving party this year! I love the flower printed dresses of everyone here!!! I LOVE MS. ANNE P... 

The party started by the fabulous Ms. Adae... She was so gorgeous and very pleasant to see at the front! We got  enlightened by our sponsors... I was like so hungry over coconuts!!! LIFEPLACE over us some refreshment straight from the tree!!!

I got to win some awesome prizes too!!! We had a very generous sponsors this year...VERY THANKFUL INDEED!

Here are some pictures of overly blessed day!

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Image may contain: 1 person, eating, sitting and outdoor

Image may contain: dessert and food





Image may contain: one or more people and food

Image may contain: 1 person, food


Image may contain: sky, house and outdoor

Thank you Very Much for this very blessed YEAR

United Bloggers Philippines 3rd Annual Thanksgiving Party!

#UBPThanksgivingParty #LifePlaceRetreatandEventPlace #casamorionescatering
#merzcipasalubong #TheAestheticsbyKristineLucas #aromagicare #lovevivacakesandcrafts #FartFashion #creationscraftsycakes #Filglobalimmigrationservicescorporation #newlifealabang #heartstrings #teambam #theblackpig #usana #hicc #jorosstravelandtours #iandmymom





No comments:

Post a Comment