Saturday, February 16, 2019

THE HEAVENLY CATERING SERVICE OF CASA MORIONES

CASA MORIONES completed our whole thanksgiving... If I were to rate everything they had offered us, I will give them 10 out of 10!!! Oh dear I would definitely will have them on my wedding day because they had given what your taste buds dearly desire...

They have a very accommodating crew and services and of course a very simple and humble  them leader... You will love this CATERER OF THE SOUTH! 

The set up is so heavenly with such classy... elegant yet simple set up! 

I love their overloaded of sweet treats!!!

And for these I like my pictures speak for a thousand words why you should have CASA MORIONES for your catering needs!

Image may contain: dessert and food

Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor


Image may contain: flower


Image may contain: dessert and food

Image may contain: food

Image may contain: dessert and food


We really had a gorgeous feast of everything nice and sweet!

We are very much thankful for everything CASA MORIONES-THE CATERER OF THE SOUTH

I would definitely have you in my wedding!!!

United Bloggers Philippines 3rd Annual Thanksgiving Party!

#UBPThanksgivingParty #LifePlaceRetreatandEventPlace #casamorionescatering
#merzcipasalubong #TheAestheticsbyKristineLucas #aromagicare #lovevivacakesandcrafts #FartFashion #creationscraftsycakes #Filglobalimmigrationservicescorporation #newlifealabang #heartstrings #teambam #theblackpig #usana #hicc #jorosstravelandtours #iandmymom





No comments:

Post a Comment