Saturday, February 16, 2019

UPB IN LIFEPLACE RETREAT AND EVENT CENTER

We were there on it's First...
We were there on it's Second...
And on the third one!

Why? Because UPB considered each one of us as family... 

I am very much blessed to have such great people around who consider us as part of the family... 

Febraury 8, 2018

This is the first time we traveled to Alfonso, Cavite... It took us 4 hours just to get there... and it was all worth it!!!

Upon arriving at the Life Place in Alfonse, Cavite, we were welcomed by the the awesome staffs and crew... Well actually I wasn't able to hi and hello first because the place was so enchanting and I really though I was in some other place that only exists in fairy tail stories where you can live happily ever after... Life Place is really a huge place with everything that you really need to have for everything you need for your perfect occasions and soul searching... 

So... What's inside the LifePlace Retreat and Event Center ??? A lot!

The entrance captivated my heart as I feast on eveything nice there! I love the fountain... I love the vines on the gates and fences... I love the read breaks! It is really something that you can really say WOW about... 

Friendly smiles and welcoming services greeted us! They patiently catered all the things we need... They served us with such hefty NILAGANG BABOY, BULANGLANG, ADOBO and FRAGRANTLY STEAMED RICE... I was super delicious... after that we had that over flowing of brewed coffee! 

We had that few chances of having a good night pictorials and scary things too... hahahah!

We decided to sleep at the attic... The place is so cozy... I promise you that you will want to live in here!

The next morning, upon peeking on the window of our cabana like a damsel distress LifePlace view  revealed a more of its amazing colors where you will inspire to renew your souls and purpose in LIFE... It  made my day really pretty awesome! It is like a painting of nature and read bricks! They have a covered event place where you have your receptions and seminars... Lots of Cabana's where you can actually live for a really long time... They have a really really huge garden filled with flowers and trees and dragon fruit cacti! The church is so breathtaking... you will really want to have your worship every Sunday here! I really imagine to get marry in here!!!The banana plantation is so captivating for me... The walled garden where you can have your yoga is a really yes for me and my 24 hour stay is not enough for me to sit here and just have me silent time... You know what is the really star for me??? The see through glass kitchen where you can see how they prepare the food!!! 

Here are some pictures to prove the I AM REALLYSO BLESSED PLACE TO BE PART A OF UPB IN LIFEPLACE

Image may contain: tree, plant, sky, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: plant and outdoor
  
Image may contain: house, plant, tree, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: plant, tree, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: plant, tree, sky, grass, outdoor and nature


We are very much thankful to LIFE PLACE for sponsoring our 3rd Thanksgiving Party... I really hope to come back here soon... this next time is for a really long time!


#UBPThanksgivingParty #LifePlaceRetreatandEventPlace #casamorionescatering
#merzcipasalubong #TheAestheticsbyKristineLucas #aromagicare #lovevivacakesandcrafts #FartFashion #creationscraftsycakes #Filglobalimmigrationservicescorporation #newlifealabang #heartstrings #teambam #theblackpig #usana #hicc #jorosstravelandtours #iandmymom

No comments:

Post a Comment