Sunday, April 23, 2017

A Night of Supreme Laughter - THE LAUGH OF THE CENTURY

I was one of the chosen few to be invited to witness one of the most incredible comedy show this summer of full of heat and burn--THE LAUGH OF THE CENTURY last April 21, 2017 at Century City Mall in Makati City. The night was full of laughter and fun, I almost peed in my pants. I was so focus on the comedy acts, I forgot to take pictures and take notes of the important details of the show. I had experienced the most unforgettable night of laughter with  with Alex CallejaWiner AguilarVictor Anastacio and James Caraan in my life so far. Such comic show that was filled with full entertainment that I considered myself very blessed to see them on the stage. They were all great! They touched our lives with amazing blast in the past of what common people like me had been going through. I really considered myself very blessed to share these laughter with few friends I have in my life. There should be a part 2 of this comedy acct. I bet people would surely enjoy them as they figuratively slapped me of the things in my life that "Hey! Don't be so hard on yourself... You can always choose between laughing about it or stressing hard about it. 

The night would never be pushed through without the following:

Produced by BPO Radio and Century City Mall
Brought to you by:
Tanduay Rhum official
Tanduay Select
Buri Resort & Spa (Puerto Galera, Mindoro)
BreakRoad35 International
Light Network
#bporadio #bpolaughs #CallCenterComedyatCentury


Thank you very much for a night full of laughter... I really appreciate everything with my whole heart...

Here are some pictures of the night that  I will forever cherish because I had a very good night with my friends and amazingly relax stress free laughter with them...

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, eyeglasses
I, my son Justin and my best friend, Angelito enjoying the night before it started

Image may contain: one or more people, drink and indoor
Light drinks and food were served... 

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling
The show gave us a day to bond together again. My best friend Angelito Sing doubted at first, if he would find the show funny... You know what happened??? We were both laughing our hearts out!.. jumping from our seats as they pierced our soul in some what wholesome and comedic ways.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people sitting
Alex brought me in tears of joy as he reminded me of how I and my dead husband used to be... 
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, indoor
James had me during my college days where we were targets of holdups.  
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people on stage
Victor gave us the tales of our childhood... 

No comments:

Post a Comment