Monday, April 10, 2017

The Perfect Outdoor Summer BBQ Feast with Bull Grill

Have you ever been in  a BBQ party serve with not so good grilled dishes that no matter how expensive and exotic they were still you would throw them away? Or being the host of the party but since the smoke lingers on you you cant help but say pardon for being disgustingly smelling being you've been grilled ahead so the guest may not get those yucky smell of charcoal smoke? Me? Since the time of the memorial I have been eating dried lack of flavor and taste grilled dishes that I thought were normal. This is why I am not a fan of grilled dishes because preparing is so laborious and grilling is very dreadful. I don't really like to smell like what I'd be serving with that powerful outdoor of smoke.

Then everything changed when Cha Sy invited us to this Great Outdoor Summer BBQ Feast in Tagaytay Highlands Country Club last April 1, 2017. I did come not because of the BBQ Feast but of Tagaytay. I would always  love Tagaytay whatever the event or just a simple getaway I would always love this place even to just grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the sweet fresh air that this place is offering everyone.My real plan was to stay away as far as i can and let my son do all the gathering of ideas. I hate smelling like a SMOKEY Mountain person in a chic long sleeves long polo dress. But when we came there. As a said before everything changed. My old tragic beleif of what is grilling all about changed in here and it is because of the BULL GRILL

This Bull Grills works magic! Having a close encounter with Chef Jessy made me realized there is this awesome way not to smell disgusting as I grill my meat... She didn't smell food or even smoke at all. Then I moved closer so I may look how things were done in that grilling kitchen set. I can easily see from behind, front, left and right that the distribution of heat is even. No wonder why that Lechong Buwaya is evenly golden brown.

I got curios how this simple stainless steel housed grill kitchen set works wonder. and so I asked. Chef Jessy said that you don't need batteries to operate.LPG Gas is all you need and everything is made up of stainless steel including the grills thick enough to have that heat retention and distribution you always be wanting whenever you want. This great good looking grilling kitchen is a winner for me. The flame throwing ignition is a nuumber one must for me. I hate having a fan around to keep me grilling in a "tantsa tantsa thingy" in having that right heat. The level of the kitchen is just right for me! OMG! I must have this in our humble resort. If most homes and resorts they take pride on their swimming pools and chandelier. I would to have this a the center of attention and pride as they come and go in our homey humble resort.

And so here are some of the mouthing water foods and pleasurable moments of that mesmerizing event... of  that unforgettable Outdoor Summer BBQ Feast.

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

You can tell  in this picture that everything was perfect! perfect weather, perfect place... as in everything is really perfect in  here...

Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

Son, Justin registering for the event where everybody was entitled to the raffle draw...

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, plant, flower, tree and outdoor

This made everything so perfect in here. The Bull Grill Outdoor Kitchen Set with its  simple yet sleek design actually can make magic with fire.


Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

As you can see here Chef Jessy grilled in such easy and comfortable way. The level of the Bull Grill Kitchen Set is  just right for her.

Image may contain: food

Look at that Lamp Chops with all that herbs all over it that were still in intact right from the start of its grilling... I cant help but stare at this picture every now and then. So Mesmerizing!

No automatic alt text available.
 
The Menu on the Bull Grill... ISKARGU! Meat, Fish and Vegtables. Perfect Menu idea for grabs!

Image may contain: 1 person, table and outdoor

As Chef Jessy was doing here magic tricks with fire, here we were open mouthed on such beauty she made on those dishes served.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, hat and outdoor

Cha Sy, Me and Flor. We are bound to see Japan together but this event with such blessing from ABS CBN, WorkingMom Magazine and Food Magazine, and Wilcon made us three see each other again.

Image may contain: drink, food and indoor

My oysters with red wine! Pretty spoiled mom over here! Actually this was my first time to have oysters in my entire life. I am so blessed with teary eyes that one of things I should be thankful in this event was to taste such flavorful food with being scared of tomorrow.

Image may contain: food

The best among them all was this Lechon Buwaya! Thank you! thank you! THANK YOU!!!!! For the first in my life I finally found the best meat I could ever have.... still craving for this until now... But I will cook this kind of exotic meat in this Bull Grill... It made the Lechon Buwaya the best one.

Image may contain: food

Look at my plate... Look how deliciously looking they are! It was all because they were grilled in this Bull GRills... You should have been here to not only look this sumptuous blessings on my plate.. Better have one Bull Grill in the comfort of your home. as you can have like this whenever you want...




I am still day dreaming about that Outdoor Summer BBQ Feast... I really couldn't get over it... and with very true to me heart words... THANK YOU FOR HAVING US IN THAT AMAZING DAY OF FEAST...

--Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment