Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Amazing Outdoor Summer BBQ Feast

I and my mom, we are such 100% foodie persons who would love to try everything under the sun as long as they are edible... (Well except oil... of course) Last April 1, 2017, from such good hearts of ABS CBN, Working Mom Magazine, Wilcon and BULL Grills, we were invited through our good friend, Ms. Cha Sy to the most amazing SUMMER BBQ FEAST we ever had in our entire life in Tagaytay Highlands Country Club. Believe it or not but this is the truth! Everything they had prepared in such sumptuous feast were really amazing! Oh you would say, "May be this is the only BBQ thingy she had ever had..." We own our on humble family resort and everyday is really summer BBQ feast in the comfort of our home eating on the banana leaves and using charcoal  for our grilling for as long as I remember.

What made this summer BBQ Feast so amazing??? Why such perfectly done BBQ feasting like this I would labelled  AMAZING???

I would love to say it is because of BULL Grills. It made everything perfect together with Chef Jessie's amazing talent in making everything on the grill so amazing. Love them both! And me tell you everything through the pictures I have taken. 

No automatic alt text available.

This is what made everything so amazing. The Bull Grill Outdoor Kitchen Set is made of high quality stainless steel from front to  back with heavy duty burner which I bet would last a life time because every materials they have used are sure to last a very. every long life time... (Hey!THERE IS  FOREVER IN HERE) No batteries needed in this gas grill set.  Look at that slick and every elegant set of very simple looking grilling kitchen... I would love to have this as home as a center piece in our family resort.


Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Chef Jessie in action, together with her equally awesome crew did magic at this moment. I came closer  as I took pictures. I can say that the heat distribution in the entire grilling station was so good and balance which displayed the whole sets' heavy duty heat retention.


Image may contain: food and indoor

look at that oysters and potatoes on the top of Bull grill. You can see that the grills are really for heavy outdoor grilling, which you can use even in simple grilling of potatoes to large chunks of Angus beef or lamb chops and even a whole crocodile as we had on the Menu of the BBQ Feast.

Image may contain: food

What's on my plate??? Pork BBQ, Seafood Kebab, Grilled Veggies, Mussel and clams, Marinated Chicken in Adobo, and Lechon CROCODILE... Yum! Yum!

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and outdoor

Chef Jessie doing multi tasking in here... While cooking our food where you can see corn and lapu lapu at that side, she oriented us how lucky we are to witness the awesome no tricks talent of this grilling set. She was never worried about what will go wrong at this moment because she guaranteed us that this  set is very safe and fool proof...

Image may contain: food and outdoor

This is one perfect food you can have with the use of the Bull Grills. That color of summer! Those prawns were cooked just right for me...

Image may contain: food and outdoor

Summer BBQ Feast is not going to be complete without Pork BBQ... This marinated pork BBQ were every moist and tasty indeed! I didn't actually needed and seasoning on this because the juiciness burst as a took a bite on it....

Image may contain: food and outdoor

Lamb Chop!!!!! You can never get wrong with Lamb Chops! I love how these chops were cooked to its perfection... so soft and moist!

Image may contain: food and indoor

BBQ feast should never be without Vegetables for me. Each has it's distinct flavor of summer... and the grilling verdict???... drooling until now I as wrote this one... the crunchiness in each bite as the heavenly sweetness of the veggies brust in my mouth and boy! I was actually in closed eyes when I was eating my veggies... savoring every flavor they have in my mouth... 

Image may contain: one or more people, table and food

I love how they have side where perfectly grilled patties of these sliders were arranged in such hygienic  way... They also have fresh lettuce to go with everything grilled.

Image may contain: indoor

Croc Lechon... This is the first time I have tasted crocodile meat in my entire existence. The taste is undeniable heavenly. The fat easily separated with the meat part... And the greater part it was cooked very perfectly...

Image may contain: people sitting, table, food and indoor

We don"t really know how to eat with forks and knives... This was really a great experience for us to have such outdoor fine dining ...

Image may contain: food

Seafood Kebab, Beef Burger Slider, Grilled Corn in its husk, Croc Lechon... All so sumptuous!

Image may contain: food

Medium Rare Angus Beef, Crocodile Meat, A little bit of Lapu lapu and Crocodile Sausage... All were cooked in such fancy high class way in the comfort of that outdoor grilling...

Image may contain: food

I love my oysters and beef patties too!... So flavorful in every scoops and pop in my mouth...

All of these were grilled in  Bull Grill.. that simple yet durable and heavy duty Bull Grill... We would really love to have this in the comfort of our home not only as a great center piece and a very elegant showcase in our humble resort but also to have that fine dining experience in every outdoor meal we can have as a family in our home...

Thank you very much! Until next outdoor escapade!

--Justin







No comments:

Post a Comment