Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Buffalo Wings... Burgers and more... Stop by The Wings Tuff

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

My mom has been a foodie for all her life. I am somewhat very fortunate to actually enjoy having her around trying new things... My mom see to it that I will enjoy every bit of what I put in my mouth... :)
Image may contain: table and food

Image may contain: food

No automatic alt text available.


We were one of the bloggers who were there to witness and try the most exciting thing I ever had in Calamba City since we came here... The Wings Tuff. The store is not just about the wings... and all those 14 exciting flavors that you can indulge in as you get messy with your hands with all sorts of flovoours that you can imagine... Well, my lola told me that it is really better to eat your food with your bear hands as you really lick them good after eating... Not only getting messy hands in here... Have I mentioned that they have MSG free burgers in heavy 100 percent pure beef patties? They also have the nachos full of cheese and all sorts of what you love most in a nacho platter... The fries! OMG the fries! my mom loves them a lot! The red iced tea is a big hit for me... perfect to wash all those flavours when you want to try something else on the menu...

Image may contain: 9 people, including Coleen Diola, people smiling, people sitting


WAIT! Did I mention that this is UNLIMITED FOR JUST 269??? That is a big WOW!

So drop by The Wings Tuff Carmelray branch and be amazed of what your taste bud can experience...

--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment