Saturday, April 14, 2018

WHEN WE TOOK A STOP AT WINGS TUFF (CARMELRAY BRANCH)

first one my list is thier really good serving of fries and nachos... so yummy!

They are the brilliant people behind this sure hit in my town! They brought to us what we can actually have in cruise ships trips. 

Mouth watering burgers... with those 1/4 pund NO MSG PURE BEEF PATTIES...

Did I mention that they are all for 269 ONLY!?!?!?

Behold the beauty and flovours they take pride of... everything is a must try and i am really sure that you wont just try... YOU WILL SURELY ORDER ANOTHER SERVING!

The above pictures are enough to tell everyone in Calamba, Laguna that there is a new food place that everyone should go and try to... THE WINGS TUFF... This the most afforable and really good place to dine in for those who would love to eat with there hands... yes all on the menu can be eaten by hands while you lick your fingers good... I actually can't explain how good which flavours of the wings... 14 flovours to be exact... sweet, salty, spicy, tangy, herby... name what you like about your wings they have them.... The burgers! They variety of burgers are all very good! NO MSG! I REPEAT, NO MSG! This beat all those expensive burgers I every tried! The fries and nachos are my favorite! They let be a kid again! I LOVE THEM ALOT!
SO HOW TO GET HERE??? This is very easy for my town people. THE WINGS TUFF CARMELRAY BRANCH IS JUST ALONG THE CALAMBA ROAD TO TANAUAN. Just take a ride with any jeepneys in going to Tanauan then ask the driver to drop you off at Ashton then across the street there is WINGS TUFF!
The food there are all so good I have been there with my family and friend 3times already. WHAT IS MORE IN HERE IS THAT THE STAFF AND CREWS ARE VERY AWESOME IN SERVICE WITH THAT PLEASING SMILE TO ASSIST YOU IN EVERYTHING YOU WISH FOR... That is some awesome expruence that you would only have from a cruise ship service where they got there brilliant ideas...
I am very thankful for Ms. Bette... Such wonderful blessing through her to discover WINGS TUFF.
--RISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment