Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Something We Should be MAD ABOUT - MAD 4 ARTS

No automatic alt text available.
When you are blessed... :) be a blessing too...

Do you know what does it means for me of the word blessings? Blessing are the people who comes my way... in my journey in life... such opportunities and situation that are unbelievable indeed but still they come along my way... #thankful...

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor
One of the kindest people I ever met... Ms. Joanna...
I was one of those blessed people that Ms. Charmaine had invited for the Ayala Foundation and AYALA Coop  MAD 4 ARTS - A Benefit Concert for the CENTEX.... This is a kind of concert that will definitely leave your whole spirit a fullfillment of being a blessing to others and be blessed as they touch your very soul of such gratitude to your kindness...
Image may contain: 12 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor
These are the bright kids of CENTEX under Sir Coke... It would be lovely to help them achieve more than they could today...
Image may contain: 7 people, including Allyssa Miaco, indoor
The room was field with such melodious music from the Four Season of Vivaldo - Spring
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, eyeglasses
My future maestro as he opened his door to cater by raw talents to be polished... You will love him too...
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor
One of the student teacher who render her service in such unconditional manner...

What AM I Talking About???

CENTEX kids are under privileged children who are with such very unique talents in music and arts. Ayala Foundation and Ayala Coop help them for almost 20 years... and all of them had better lives because Ayala chose to be a blessing to these children... As they celebrate their 20th anniversary  they will hold a fund raising to spread to others of how to be more of a blessing to these kids...  I am talking about having a certain worth and purpose in life and that is to be a HELP to these kids...

I was there... Their music filled the room with such heavenly sweetness of what amazing talents do each of these kids possess... I want help them.... I want to be part of them... I want to be a real blessing to them in simple way of apreciate their talents as I will join such fundrasing that will happen on May 9 at the AYALA MUSEUM... There would be a museum tour at 4:00 pm. Then 5:30pm Coctails will follow and by  6:30pm, the showcase of the CENTEX Talents...

Tickets are available at the AYALA MUSEUM or Ticketworld...

See you there!

--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment