Tuesday, April 24, 2018

My Oppa Samyupsal Story

I have been in some Korean Barbecue feasting for many years now in my life ... I even spent one of my birthdays in such manner...but none beat Oppa Samyupsal.... And again and again we were very blessed to have Tita Bette around as she invited us to experience such unbelievable deal with Korean Barbecuing... IT IS UNLIMITED!!! unlimited freshly cut pork and beef serve with such overwhelming flavourful of soup and other side dishes and as you wait for your meat to cook according to how you want it to be you get to have that ambiance of real Korean place to dine in... You will fall in love not only with the food they serve with such cleanliness but also with the place indeed... 

Image may contain: people sitting, table, food and indoor

The meat... FRESH... YES! They are fresh! I know they are fresh... neatly cut and arrange in a manner of what I didn't really expect... you can see how bright the colors of the meat and no odor at all... the raw texture is very firm and this I bet the meat is 100% good!

Image may contain: food

Image may contain: food



The veggie wrappers... well they are just ordinary local bunch of lettuce... but about these bunches are different... They are somewhat sweet... the sweetness from the leaves indicates that the they are the best quality... beast to eat well raw...

Image may contain: food

The soup... far better than any bulalo that I have tasted.... PROMISE!!!!

The side dishes are simple yet very healthy indeed to have in your barbecues...

Image may contain: food

Image may contain: people sitting and food

Image may contain: food


Image may contain: people sitting and food

Image may contain: food and indoor

Image may contain: food

Where is this place??? Well it is just around the town proper of Cabuyao... I promise you the deal is very worthy to spend out together with your family and friends... Very gorgeous to stay and to eat out...

--Justin


No comments:

Post a Comment