Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cafe Jerica as the most affordable eat all you can buffet

Because of the over whelming volume of people in Four Season Hot Pot by Vikings, I and my mom decided to have our dinner at Cafe Jerica at 13th Ave, Baranggay Socorro Cubao, Quezon City. This Little buffet place have something big for everyone of us. Well, all my mom ever wanted is to have a platter of salad and that's it. She loves customizing her own salad. All she ever wanted to have lettuces, pineapple, grated cheese, apples, tomatoes, onions, bell pepper  and corn kernels and some blue cheese sauce. And as for me, well, I have everything that I want. So here some of my favorite here that keeps us coming back.

A little touch of everything you want... 
Lechon - The only one that I really know. Mine was juicy and moist... very succulent 

Spicy Chicken Adobo - best with their chow pan

I forgot what is this but this is made of tender pork meat in gravy sweet sauce
with some veggies and pineapple tidbits. it is like a pork humba with white sauce
Smoke BBQ Baby Back Ribs- my mom single love in this little buffet place.
She really can't identify how sweet tangy salty it was in every bite. 
Morcon - I like this! it is like a pizza roll with everything I want. bell pepper,
meat, ham, cheese, pineapple, olives. oh my! i have this everyday
My platter number 1. pizza, bbq, quesadillas, shrimps, buffalo wings, lechon.

My platter number 2. Again pizza (I love pizza you know!) morcon,
 chicken finger, baby back ribs

My platter number 3. Shrimps, melon, pineapple, yellow watermelon

Best rice ever! hhahaha! Maki stuffed with crab meat and mango
 wrapped in nori and vinegar fermented rice

My mom's platter of everything nice except the dressings. heheheh
Very Fresh indeed!

I am in love with this black sesame maki

Drooling over this chicken fingers

This Gambas is really mouth watering
Cafe Jerica is one cozy place where you can sit with you friends and talk about everything under the sun without the pressure of others waiting for your table. Located at 13th near Araneta Center, it is very easy to go here. :) You can have everything on platter for 299.00 PHP only... Isn't that amzinngly afforable specially for having the love of Baby Back Ribs.

--Justin



No comments:

Post a Comment