Friday, June 10, 2016

A Piece of Space Landed in Victoria Court

You will know it's Victoria Court when you see this iconic lady in black hat 

Little they know about I and my mom is that we love to escape from our home by checking in a hotel just to sleep. Most of the time, we just sleep but if the hotel or the place we are in have some amenities like pools, library and gym, I would go there and let my mom sleep with the remote control of the wall TV in her hand in the room which is very similar to our own bedroom and which really bores me most of the time because it is like our own room at home... Then last June 9, 2016, my mom got to be a part of TAG Media and Public Relations through the kindness of Ms. Grace Bondad Nicolas, to cover for Victoria Court's newest thematic room, the SPACE WARS. Space wars is the newest addition to Victoria Court Canley, Pasig's thematic room. It is a sci-fi inspired party suite which is complete with all the things and designed, which my mom has grown up to... They had made lived my fantasy of having such universe with space adventures, complete with costumes and accessories in a room which can accommodate at least 25-35 pax. Here are some pictures of the most innovative room I have ever seen and these will surely change your mind in just having a room in a hotel with just a bed and the for corners of it.

Costumes, complete with accessories are available upon the door.
Can you guess who head mask is in that corner?
They are your butlers upon entering the room!
The bottomless pit of the dance floor in cool shades of blue...
From this angle you can see how huge the room is. 

Our DJ in costume plays my favorite dance song.
As Ms. Tanya welcomed us, I can't help but to take a picture of her with that
with that smoking jacuzzi at the back of her.
The sleek design of the jacuzzi in black and white with silver rods and rings...
 Then you would see as if it is also a bottomless water well with smoke and some
bubbles coming out from the water... a flying saucer! This is brilliant!

From this angle you can see how spacious this 100sqm floor area room is!
You can see the galaxy from here.
The creative mind behind Space Wars Thematic Room, Engineer Marc Sia 

This Thematic Room is so huge, you can actually have a sword fight with all of the people around you.
If every party he would be here, I would always get a picture of him with my mom.

This is the front view of the spaceship when you are inside the cockpit.
 You can actually sit here use all the the space buttons, switches and controllers and fly into our fantasy.  
Finally she had her moment of flying to the moon and back. You can actually dance inside the cockpit. 
This is the way to the cockpit. I could feel the force here.
I always see bathrooms as a little boxes in every hotels we have been. This one
is huge! I love this place! So clean and spacious, you can have your party here.


There are 600 led lights in here to mimic the star above us.
Make a wish! who knows it might come true in this room.

Aside from this features, Space Wars is complete with two led TVs, mini ref, four air conditioners, smoke effects, sci-fi sounds, 3D printed accessories and automatic blast doors. Everything you wished for from the stars is here for your hi-tech party suite.

The garage area can be converted into buffet are and your guest can enjoy such sumptuous and uniquely prepared food to complement your Space Wars Thematic Room Experience. Dark Side Burger, Imperial Pasta, Trooper Onigiri, Space Wars Wraps, Panatrooper, and Jar-jar cocktail drinks are just a few you can have for your buffet party prepared by such creative chefs like Chef Cat Enriquez






Don't you love what's on the buffet table and my plate... I promise you they are
deliciously made packed with full flavor in each mouthful bite.
As a 14 year old kid, I am used  of sleeping in hotels. But Victoria Court had let me see that rooms are not only for sleeping. They are also for gatherings, bonding with the family and energize oneself from the drain of everyday's stress. When I was little, I used to play make believe in a ref box where I could be everything I want including as a space pilot. Victoria Court gave me this fun in reality and I am thankful for giving this chance to relive the 8 year old kid in me. Victoria Court is for everyone... Thanks for making me happy.

You want to have what I and my Mom had? I guarantee you 100%  it is worth every experience you will have with them...
Contact them through 0917-VCSERVE (09178273783) or email then atserve@victoriacourt.biz

Thank you TAG Media and Public Relations for giving us the most unique experience we ever had as to date. TAG Media and Public Relations supports Victoria Court, which helps the company in wide dissemination of information, specifically for online campaigns. To know more about the services, please contact grace@asiadigitalmarketing.ph #TAGmedia.

--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment