Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I Discovered Happiness in CTBL's Ice Cream Blended


This is the first ever CBTL Community Tasting Event...I scream for Ice Cream in my Ice Blended!
Our second home is any Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Branch... We love to spend hours at CBTLs doing our thinking, arts and crafts and everything nice while eating our favorite  huge cookies, generous portions of cheesecakes, guiltless gourmet sandwiches and pastas and of course, signature coffee and tea beverages craftily created in every cup... With such great place, good lighting, electricity and WIFI sources, together with comfy corners and delicious food, CTBL is a home for me.

Pistachios, chocolate chips, and cookies... Can you help me decided which is which is the best?

My mom was invited through email to be one of the first 10 to RSVP for their first community food launching for something heavenly at 26th Bistro, BGC, Taguig. Of course, she immediately RSVP because hey! It was CBTL who was inviting to spend time with them with their new Ice Blended,  how can we say no?

Dainty, isn't it?

We arrived there seeing familiar friendly faces. Like me, they were happy and thankful to be invited to discover happiness as said in the hash tag. Oh my! They have such lovely table center piece filled with flowers in cones, chocolate chips, cookie crumbles and pistachio nuts in a long white table runners.

When your plate is too good to be emptied

Something you should not guilty about-- Guiltless Chocolate Cheesecake

Something with tomatoes, herbs and mushroom --Vegetarian 
I can't even wait to eat before I take a picture of this delicious thing -- Chicago Cheesecake
This table is full of really good food to share and to indulge 
We haven't been sitting for long when they invited us to eat something the humbly prepared. The table was filled with mouth watering gourmet sandwiches in soft breads and cheesecakes! The Vegetarian is mom bet. it is filled with everything healthy like mushroom and tomatoes but my bet is the Grilled Chicken Pesto. I got to try both cheesecakes too. The Chicago cheesecake with its creamy, smooth, velvety texture and the Guiltless Chocolate Cheesecake with its rich flavor can be combined in one mouthful of delicious discovery.
While eating they welcomed us and have some insights about the history of CBTL. When all along many people think some other person was behind the brilliant idea of ice blended and this piece of knowledge made us more loyal in our hearts in our second home.
Not long before we finished our food they serve the first happiness in their huge cup!  Pure Salted Pistachio Ice Blended. I love this! It is caffeine free, very flavorful and very smooth. Since I am a kid I really enjoyed my huge cup of this happiness.
Next is the Mint Chip Ice Blended. Mint plus ice cream plus caffeine is my favorite! It's been hot outside and this double the cool down stage of the hot weather. I finish the whole cup!
The last one is the Cookies and Cream. My mom was jumping for joy because she used to buy vanilla ice cream and Oreo cookies letting the ice cream melt before she put the cookies. She said it was almost the same as she used to do with the ice cream but better! Rich and creamy with the right coldness and crunch! She didn't just  discover happiness, she discovered heaven!
This is a long table of friendship sharing one thing in common -- CBTL!

My mom taking a selfie in between of her eating and socializing with the community

Their hashtag is right! #DiscoverHappiness Ice Cream Ice Blended is one bright ideas for everyone and all three selections are available in every CBTL stores now.

--Justin






No comments:

Post a Comment