Monday, June 20, 2016

My First Art Tap Event--More than Paintings

I and my mom took part in supporting the first Art Tap event through the good heart of Ms. Gracey Fernandez last June 18, 2016 at Metro Club in Makati City. This first Art Tap Event showcased such genius masterpieces of our local artists who are well known and  of those upcoming bright talented artists too. We were very fortunate to learn from the talks which strengthened  the Art Financial Literacy.


These mesmerizing art pieces were sold not higher than 25K. Isn't that awesome?!

The event was a huge success because all were there to support our local artists... our local Filipino artists. This one objective  made me come with my mom to see and be enchanted with this kind of humble paradise of art. As a kid, who loves art,this is a paradise... My mom asked me to go around to see and learn from the works of our local artists but I roamed around to appreciate such great talents. I love art and I really want someday that I will be one of our local  artists whose works will be auctioned. I know my mom would love to hear that alive and kicking voice from the front stage, "Going Once... Going Twice... Sold!!!" 

My favorite "W"! I will have that enough money to buy a part of an artist.

I  want to be that man in red someday.
You know that smile who appreciates art.


I learned so much from this event... when you buy art, it is not only that you are buying  because  the art is beautiful... a part... a soul of the artist is being shared to others... it is in the matter of how you appreciate art as an individual. I will practice more... I also want to share a part of me ... of my soul to everyone who wants to own my work in Art Tap someday.
My Favorite among the rest of the exhibit. I remembered my lola, who loves to cook...
that pot with cover means it has something in it. That cover is close because leaving it
open is disgusting. Flies and other forms of foreign contaminants might get in causing everything
to spoil...
Thank you Ms. Gracey for this opportunity of appreciating art as a form of  investment and most of all, as a form of finding the best art piece with such passion and soul. for more information like ART TAP at facebook.

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment