Sunday, June 19, 2016

My First Vende App Beta Lauching

I and my mom got invited by Ms Mae aka Juana Change and Ms Tin to be one of the 50 affiliates/ambassadors/users of the upcoming mobile application called Vende on it's beta launching at Kismet Cafe, Makati City last July 19, 2016. The whole place was a jammed pack event with such generous amount of everything we need and want... "when somebody tells everybody that everything is on the house." :)


Kismet Cafe is a California style food store and coffee shop where almost everything is
ORGANIC... and so it means this is a healthy wealthy food store. This is why VENDE Apps chose
this venue for their BETA Launching.  

Sir Neil, together with Sir Felix and Mam Bell gave us some glimpses of  what Vende App is all about. What do you mean by the word VENDE? Well, it is from the Spanish word vender which means to "sell". You may think that this is just another ordinary online selling application... something here is more different. Like each code links for being ambassadors are uniquely given and nobody can actually access that code without your permission... And it is for FREE... Everything as in EVERYTHING we will be having online through this apps is 100% high quality... They also explained how one can profit... They are also open for everyone in this beta launching if they want to sell something...  and more...
Sir Felix and Mam Belle posed for me as a fellow blogger ask questions about
VENDE

As one of the 50 chosen ambassadors, this is such a great opportunity for me to help them to help me by helping them through helping me. Let's see for a month after they have given me my unique code those something profiting and growing...  I am so excited to share to everyone what's the buzzing will going be on my mobile apps... but as of now here are some pictures of the beta launching event that will not only  want to you to get the first sight of VENDE but also of the Kismet Cafe. :)
As they place began to fill up, I am aiming more of what's behind  the counter--
The presentation was every informative indeed...

Sir Neil as he welcomed us...


When everybody was having a great time here...

I got the best one... organic salabat and the best cookie ever...

 --Justin


No comments:

Post a Comment