Friday, June 3, 2016

What's Going To Be Inside My Bag This School Year?

It's almost school opening and one of the things I and my mom really look forward is what's going to be inside my bag.My mom is somewhat thrifty but she like good quality. She likes things that would last longer. I will be Grade 8  this coming school opening and as an eight grader the necessary things I needed becomes simpler.


Faber-Castell classic Pencils in tin case is one of the must have inside your bag as a student.

I will have a Faber-Castell Classic Colour Pencils in tin case. I have been using Faber-Castell Classic Colour Pencils since I was in Grade 1. These colour pencils are very useful for all my subjects, making all my work more interesting then just a black and white pages in my notebooks. This tin case protects the pencils as well as me being poke by the sharpness of the leads. The leads are very strong yet can be sharpened with any quality sharpener. My mom got this as a prize from Faber-Castell's online contest. Therefore, it is free.

Cattleya Intermediate Paper is the smoothest school paper for my tests and class differentiated task which needs it.
Next is this Cattleya Intermediate Paper. My mom buys whole pad paper only. I would just cut some for lengthwise, crosswise and 1/4 size for some pop quizes and others. The paper is very smooth and does not absorb inks that much. She bought this for 36.00 PHP, 90 leaves.

The leaves of the notebook is very smooth.
Sterling Math Notebook with bookpaper 60GSM 100 leaves 

My mom chose Sterling Math Notebook with green grids. Green grids look cleaner than the blue or black grids. I am in to smooth paper because no matter what pen I use will not blot. this kind of paper doesn't absorb much much ink which makes my pens last longer and this math notebook got this. She bought this for 44.75 PHP.

Dong-A P&T My_Gel 0.5mm for my doodling and class works too.
I Got this Dong-A P&T My Gel as a Prize in a contest this summer. I always have this kind gel pens since elementary for my artwork  Pretty much of these pieces are for doodling crafts that I do for my classmates whenever I have free time in class like when a subject teacher is absent. I use these gel pens as my choice of brand because it is cheaper but highly better than those expensive ones. I love the vivid colors!

VECO Classic Spiral Notebook with vinyl cover, 80 leaves 
This is one of the greatest finds i have. My notebooks are water proof  and of course, these vinyl or plastic covered notebooks spared me the plastic covering of each painstaking piece. you know how i love smooth sheets of paper from my math notebook and pad paper. The black lines of the pages are just right and the smoothness really passed my standard. not that much of an ink absorbent so it means that my pens will last longer too. For only 32.50 PHP each, for me these notebooks are better than the expensive ones.

Some essentials which  are free.
I have Pilot Super Color fine point in blue with no xylene for my reports to be written in manila paper. this marker is water resistant, dries instantly and refillable.This was given for free from one of the events we had been. Stick-ee White Glue sample from a workshop we have been. This multi-purpose glue can be used on papers, cloth, almost everything I used from my crafting. together with the glue, I was also given a scissor which is just right inside my bag for school works. Then eco-click pens are my favorite. they are free too from the workshop. I don't need to worry losing the caps because they are click pens. I also have a washi tape from Instax workshop for free too. Washi tapes make posting more interesting and creative too. And the double sided which can be teared by hand is a must have for posting my reports also free from a workshop.

I only need these things.
My mom spent 308.00 PHP at National Bookstore for all the things I needed. Why that small? Because we had the other things from workshops and contests for free. I am very happy I have a mom like her. I can get to have free things from the workshops and contests with free knowledge which I can share to others...

And the most important and the priceless one is the bonding between us.

--Justin






















No comments:

Post a Comment