Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Cook Your Food at Four Seasons Hotpot City by Vikings

One of the things  I have learned in the history is that during the time of the old Chinese dynasties, cooks were responsible for the emperors' and other royalties' health and healthy food were served to prolong a healthy reign of dynasty and as of what my teacher said to me to ensure that the food you're eating is good for you, buy your ingredients and cook your own food... Four Seasons Hotpot City by Vikings in Manhataan Park, Cubao, Quezon City made this available to everyone who would love to be healthy and cook their own food while having a good bonding time with family and friends... I love to cook my food and my mom, well, she doesn't. She would love to have her food in a snap of a finger... especially desserts. Four Season gives us both of want we enjoy together. And so here are some of pictures that keeps us coming back here. 
      
When my mom can't decide which dessert she should have first

I would this in my tea parties someday. Small portions of sweets to satisfy your cravings

My favorite corner of this place! Fresh Veggies!

my mom love to have lambs too...

Selections of salads created only for Four Seasons. they are all good!

My mom love these appetizers too...

Please let me live here! One pretty sushi haven!

I told you there is a market of fresh goods to cook while you enjoy you quality time together

My mom love this! 

My mom finished this whole plate of sweet treats.

One happy kid eating his sushi with Tita Joeann

You get a free cake when you have your birthday here! 

Look at that thinly sliced meat ready to be cooked in a special pot of broth
I would always want to go back in here for 5 reasons...

1. I love the place. The bright lights make me see what I am choosing from the corners of raw food, how my food doing and change their colors while I am cooking.  With those bright lights you can see if you bugs on you food and you can easily identify if you have something you don't like it you food and this is a BIG YES TO US.
2. You know your raw food that you would cook is FRESH! and it also spells HEALTHY!
3. The aromas and the broths for cooking are awesome to indulge in.
4. The staff are very well trained and they are very helpful. They know how to deal with such unfortunate events in calm ways.
5. Your money is worth the food you cook and other cooked selections in here... including the beverages!

Love of food brings us together... Try to spend one here in bright homey place.

--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment